My heart breaks from missing you. I become weary from not having you near. My hands are empty from not haaving you to touch. My mind wonders if i'm lost, for i know i am. I am lost without you. Some days i smile to push back the pain. But deep withink my chest lies the sorrow ofwanting him here with me. "Close your eyes" they say, and you will see him with you.. I do close my eyes and i do see him. My eyes then fills up with tears cause they long for the day they will open and see you looking back.
To all those wandering,well.. i wudn say im in love,but just lately i have been missing someone soo much. We were in,(what i called) perfect relationship. Now,aft 2yrs,11months & 18days. - i just realised deep down my heart,i haven forgotten him completely.. -NASEKITRAK- <3
Ohh well,life still goes on.. Im happy with my lyf & thanks to de wonderful ladies & bimbos in my life!:DDDD





0 comments:
Post a Comment