? ??????????????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (71 Ratings)??2586 Grabs Today. 40361 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dusk For The Ambitious? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (19 Ratings)??2574 Grabs Today. 38439 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

DAMN!

SUDDEN RUSH OF PAIN IN MY TINY LITTLE HART!-MISSES!:'( I SOO HATE DIS FEELING,I SWEAR..


Its unfair hw certain ppl's lyf just turn out so well,but not mine! Not saying tt my lyf is shitty,just that dher's certain aspects of my lyf is pretty empty. How i wish i had tt special sme1 to say 'i love you' to every night. I mean,boyfren's ar not tt important in life now,but i think its like part of life laa.. Dont say u wudn wanna haf tt special sme1 u noe u can look forward to hearing frm when ure day begins. FUCK IT! Haizz..


But den again,its EXTREMELY HARD to trust guys nwadays laa.. they change gals lyk changing clothes! WTF!-.-


IRRITATING. ANNOYING. SHITTY. HURTING. SADDENING. URGHHH!!


Be de one, who will keep my smile going-



Life,be fair to me!:(

0 comments: