? ??????????????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (71 Ratings)??2586 Grabs Today. 40361 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dusk For The Ambitious? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (19 Ratings)??2574 Grabs Today. 38439 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 27, 2010

21/03/2010

21/03/2010 - HAPPY 2 YEARS ANNIVERSARY TO MYSELF! haha.

Well,im not attached but that's how long i have been SINGLE! Some ppl ask me,why is that a day to celebrate? Den i go,'why not?' I mean,in dis era where gals change bf's lyk changing CLOTHES,its a big deal to me that i've been single. :D

I did have my share of guys asking me out,but then i declined! I mean,i wan a guy who wud keep me happy. I wanna be in a relationship which wud last. If that's impossible,then i dont wan a bf den. I'l just wait for de right one to come(:

My heart does skip a beat when i see certain guys,but that's normal ryt? LOL.

I do miss the feeling of being in a relationship - those little arguements, those little sorry,

hmms.

WHO WILL BE MY MICKEY MOUSE? WHO WILL BE MY PRINCE?

WILL YOU QUICKLY COME RIDING IN URE HORSE,& SWEEP ME OFF MY FEET?:D

hheees.

0 comments: